Dedicated to the well being of every patient we treat.
Campbell Clinic’s mission is to provide unsurpassed patient care while being recognized as the leader in teaching and research in the profession of orthopaedic surgery. As one of the world’s premier practicing and teaching orthopaedic centers, we dedicate ourselves completely to the advancement of orthopaedic techniques in order to better serve our patients.
With four clinics located conveniently in the Mid-South, and After Hours urgent care clinics at our Germantown and Southaven locations, we are committed to providing world-class care to patients throughout the region.
We are also a leader in sports medicine, and have been recognized as Memphis’ top sports medicine clinic for multiple years in a row. Campbell Clinic serves as team physician and official sports medicine provider for the Mid-South’s top sports clubs and programs, including:
- Memphis Grizzlies (NBA)
- Memphis Redbirds (AAA affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball)
- University of Memphis Athletics (NCAA)
- AutoZone Liberty Bowl (NCAA)
- FedEx St. Jude Classic (PGA TOUR)
- Rhodes College
- Christian Brothers University
- 13 area high schools
- Multiple sports training facilities